Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm | Sat, 9am-5pm | Sun, Closed
The week's events
- Nov 12, '18November 12, 2018N/A: Book Sale
- Nov 13, '18November 13, 2018N/A: Book Sale
- Nov 14, '18November 14, 2018N/A: Book Sale
- Nov 15, '18November 15, 2018N/A: Book Sale10:15 am: Storytime
November 15, 2018 –
Storytime for ages 4-5. Story & fingerplays.
- Nov 16, '18November 16, 2018
- Nov 17, '18November 17, 2018N/A: Book Sale1:00 pm: Book Signing
November 17, 2018 –
On November 17th from 1-3:30pm, local author Cheryl Bills, BSSW, MSC (recipient of Honorable Mention from Writers Digest) will be doing a book signing for her book SPLIT. The first three to purchase it will also get a free copy of Mountain Reflections: A Collection of Essays and Poems. The latter contains essays from Alice Schiel, formerly a Sidney native, who also will be there to autograph this book which makes a great Christmas gift. Both authors wish to thank Friends of the Library for furnishing cookies and drinks, especially Julie Gehrig who just happens to be sister and friend to the authors.
- Nov 18, '18November 18, 2018